Women's Shoes Rant



What is it with shoes and women? Why it takes so much? Being a male I do not understand. Is it just me or the other males out there as confused as me?

Women have shoes for the house, they were shopping for shoes, those shoes are to go out. Woops sorry for the hundreds of shoes to go out. They have flat ones, those high heels, open back, sling backs, negative heel, platform heels, wedges, open toes, fingers closed, long boots, short boots, high boots, and they are heading.

have a pair of shoes for each garment are, for each pair of pants that are for each pair of jeans. They even have thongs for almost any occasion, and the rest, I ask you flip-flops with sequins, why, I just do not understand.

Most guys will have a pair of shoes that would do to go to the pub or clubbing, because they will not let you in wearing trainers. May I have a pair of boots for hiking and working in the garden. We will have a pair of trainers and sports shoes, such as special shoes for soccer or rugby boots or tennis shoes, and if we play football and rugby and we will probably use the same pair, but that 4 or 5 pairs of vertices.

And the worst thing ever is when they ask you "Do you like this:" Yes I do love, they look exactly like the pair you bought last week. "Oh no dear, those were the navy blue, and beside it hurts like hell ".

It is another thing, I went to a wedding next week, and all you could hear all the girls complaining about their shoes and how they hurt your feet. They would not hurt your feet, if I had to tiptoe through the night and my toe was placed on my little toe, it is un-natural, it's like trying to put a pint in a pint glass will fit.

There is no sense in it, but he says, the girls listen, think about how many more holidays you can go to if you do not buy so many shoes.