Whitney Port In Shoes

Whitney Port feels "sexy now " in stilettos.
26-year-old reality TV star - who is due to "Buried Life" star Ben Nemtin - slips on her favorite high heels, the need to reinforce confidence in measures to ensure that it does not hurt her feet.
She said: "slipping on a pair of pins, I instantly feel sexy, slim and tall.
"I always try and break them by walking in them at home and I'm the one side skirts, so I do not want to slip to buy gel insoles -. saved the day for the wedding of my sister."
She was the "City" star is a big fan of accessorising and tries to always look at the pieces, a statement that complement many outfits.
She said: "I love gold and silver rings, but the goal is to provide a" wow "piece, which found a variety of work clothes.
"I often have gold or silver chain wrapped around my wrist as a bracelet Boho.
severe acne
severe acne


severe acne
severe acne


severe acne
severe acne