Gearbox Shoes a travel comfort

What it is: light-weight (7 ounces) walking shoes that may be folded for packing. in contrast to several athletic shoes, these are often washed. The nylon-mesh uppers permit air to flow into, keeping your feet cooler, and that they dry quickly when laundry. The shoes have a padded tongue and collar and a shock-absorbing midsole of light-weight foam for walking comfort. They slip on and off additional like loafers thanks to their Ghillie-style elastic cinch ties. Sizing runs tiny. I wear a size 71/2 in athletic shoes to accommodate my orthotics, however the eight work me perfectly.
Gearbox  Shoes a travel comfort

The good: i used to be shocked by the shoes' comfort although they do not provide quite the maximum amount support as my Asics athletic shoes. although they packed simply, when sporting them once on a flight, I found myself packing my bulkier athletic shoes thus I may wear the Propets through the protection line and on the plane. Their lighter weight and breathability create them softer than my Asics on longer flights, and that they have enough support for walking long distances at airports.

The bad: I would like the midsole was slightly stiffer to assist my orthotics keep me from pronating. My podiatrist recommends shoes that cannot be twisted from the toes to the midsole. however then i'd not be able to fold the shoes in 0.5 for packing. I would like there have been extra color decisions as a result of the shoes look dressier than my athletic shoes.

Cost: $59.95 (men's or women's)