Tips Buying Kids Shoes

A month ago I bought some sandals for my 8-year-old girl. The sandals were reasonable and were the target, where to sell the sandals rather early in the season.

I usually let my kids choose their own shoes. But according to the selection of shoes, one of my daughters last year (with the majority of sports shoes with heels or high enough to be impractical or very flashy and sparkling wine), I decided, against some 'on the difficult choice of shoes . So when I saw the goal sandals, I bought it without my daughters.

There was an error. One of my daughters, whose shoes of choice are usually very practical and like what I chose for my daughters, is happy with my choice. But my other daughter is not so lucky. The sandals are white and have small flowers on a white leather strap, flat (no heel) and do not shine. So, until yesterday, my daughter's sandals from last summer wearing the silver flakes.

But when I realized that fall the soles of old shoes, I said the other day, which should start wearing her new shoes. So when she left home to visit one day with an aunt, who had set the new sandals she wore the dress. But I can say I'm their new sandals, not fancy or funny thoughts.
 Kids Shoes

Kids Shoes 
Puma S Vulc V Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Nine Iron/Orange Popsicle/White,11 M US Little Kid 

So last week when I took the girls shopping for new sneakers, I let them choose their own shoes. Fortunately, you can not go wrong with sneakers. Both chose similar shoes, a blue sequined sneakers and decision-making for another brilliant collection of roses.

I know it will be more battles on the choice of footwear brings even closer to September, and we are starting to buy shoes. I'm going to let my girls choose their shoes, but vetoed his choice of shoes that I too cumbersome (see, for example, open-toed shoes for fall with my girls like to wear silly white socks - or heels too) or too bad (at least from the perspective of a mother). I hope we can find a good compromise.